Sunday, January 20, 2008

The Bishop Is Crossing (01/20/08) aka Why Me?

You know I get this statement all the time from people "what is your ultimate goal" . People are like you on the radio, tv all over the net multi-media . You have your hands in event planning marketing, promotions, consulting so what do you wanna do? Why do you still rap? Why even bother?

My response is ... "I want it all" , everything I'm Didda meaning I do I get it done. I don't make excuses, I don't pull punches.

The game needs me trully to pop.. I know everyone says that . And everyone out there has their own lil movements .. But my question to you is .. Is your Movement moving??

I been doing this for the better part of 5 years almost 6 when I came in I knew it would take me 10 to break in . It takes all the greats 10 or better.. With the exception of bigge and pac so here I am but like my boy Remo said the Clock's when the lights on your face. So know here I am.. My name is ringing bells The Bishop Is Crossing got over 10 thousands downloads. 10 thousand people got my record on there I pods right now add that to the 30 some odd thousand views of the Alicia Keys Remix.. And folks what I have is a share of the market .. You throw in the millions who've seen me on L.Y.F.E S.U.X TV the hundred of thousands of listeners who faithfully tune in or downdload Da G.I.P. Weekly .. That folks is what you call building a fanbase (Not to pat myself on the back)

But to tell yall that's pressure.. This "comeback" cd has to be the shit cause the "Lights on my face" (And it will be by the way) now I understand what it means to say "I'm Focused Man" meaning that officially the old me is dead I'm trenceding what I was and becoming what I was born to be a star...

No comments: