Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Uncle Luke Vs Charles Hamilton

Uncle Luke Vs Charles Hamilton

Recently Charles Hamilton from Harlem was a guest on Sirrus Radio’s Lip Service and Luke Called in because Charles said he doesn’t like the Luke Show “Parental Advisory”






Now You Know My Cynical Ass Thinks This Is Just A Ploy For Lil Homie To Get His Name Out There. But I Like Charles “The Hedgehog” Hamilton He From Harlem And That’s Good Enough For Me To Ride With Him. I Like Luke He Was Really Cool When I Met Him But Homie (Luke) You Are Cooning I Saw Your Show I Cant Necessarily Agree With It. All These Reality Shows Are About Cooning. Whether Its White Coons With Paris Hilton Or Us Negros Running Around In Our Minstrel Shows Like Run’s House And Flav Show It Doesn’t Matter.



What I Don’t Like Is The Fact That No One Can Have An Opinion Anymore With Out It Being A Beef. Luke You Are A Veteran A Legend In This Game One Of The Most Respected Hip Hop Artist In History For Pushing The Envelope. Lets Be Very Real People There Would Be No Nas “Untilted” (Nigger) Album If Look Didn’t Get A Lawyer And Go To Court And Fight For His Freedom Of Speech Against George Bush Sr., Al & Tipper Gore (Do Your Research People)

Young Charles Was Very Respectful To Homie But I’m Tired Of People In This Business Not Respecting The Next Man’s Opinion.






No comments: