Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Wandering Thoughts...

You know I haven't wrote a "meaningless" blog in years. I know everytime I blog there is a purpose. I figure since people actually pay attention to what I say or do or write i might as well blog things of substances. I save my personal thoughts for that personal page that I dont blog on lol..

anyway I'm tired folks I am also very energenic have you ever had that pardox?

Bout to go out to DC for the Homecoming this time we are going deep..

There has to be 120 of my associates and friends that are embarking on this prilgrimage to the chocolate city..

Same Rules applies. Get drunk, Have fun, bag "co-eds" and of course ...

and Try and not get to Nostalgic .. (Those that knows me knows...)

In retrospect i'm in a better mood .. I'm happy with the way the Street album is coming along and I feel that i am in a zone as far as creativily

I also am enjoying righting these Records that are pop and R&B and shopping them .. is it that i'm getting soft ? or is it the checks?

yep its the checks lol.. anyway follow me on twitter, twitter.com/jdidda



and Tales from the homecoming '08 will be coming and thanks to Twitter I can do a real time chronicle of events instead of trying to remember..



I love Technology

No comments: