Friday, April 17, 2009

Lost in the bronx

Well folks if you are following me on twitter you would know I'm lost in the bronx.

Since I'm lost I figured I test out my new "mobile blogging"

Recently I moved to the upper bronx west-bubble-fuck-chesteter section of the birthplace of hip hop.

So I noticed that the bronx express bus the "bxm7" stops right by my new home. After my meeting downtown I decided to shave some time off and ride the express bus.

I loathe public transportation but for some reason I like the express busses probably because it reminds me of the greyhound bus.

*note I'm currently on another bus (regular bus) do to the fact no cabs were to be found. Currently passing by the matrix studio*

So I get on the bxm7 and off we go. Then as we approach the exit I notice we don't get off. So I say oh oh
Then I notice we are headed toward new england now I said hopefully we just stop @ coop city I get a cab .

No it kept going. Let me off in the middle of no where a part of the bronx I never seen before.

Bus driver says u should have got on the "7m1" I'm like wow thanks

So I walk to a bus stop and I decided to get on the first bus that will lead me to someplace familar .

I'm currently getting a tour of the upper bronx thankfully I'm off today..


Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments: