Tuesday, July 22, 2008

MY RESIGNATION FROM 50MICS INC.

After 2 years I have decided to step down from my position as Chief Operating Officer. During my time with the company I helped 50Mics expand from a monthly mixtape to one of the most successful underground artist competition and concert in the country.


I am stepping down to focus more attention on my number 1 passion, my music career. My new single “I want it all” feat Tre Williams helped garner My Crezyrakk Records & Anthony “Fate” Lynch’s Nu Breed Music Group ( a joint venture created earlier this year) an Independent World Music nomination for the second year in a row. Also my soon to be released summer anthem produced by Anthony "Fate" Lynch “Harlem” (Top Of Hat) will be a guaranteed scorcher .

Get it Poppin' radio aka Da G.I.P. Will still be a sponsor and supporter of 50Mics. I am proud of the accomplishments we have achieved in such a short period of time. I know that 50Mics will save music. 50Mics offers something that is unique . A merger of all musical genres.

Effective Aug 4th I will no longer be the Chief Operating Officer For 50Mics Inc. any inquires regarding 50Mics please contact Kareem Davis (President) at kareem.intangible@gmail.com Or Rich Stewart CEO at richard.intangilbe@gmail.com


Sincerely

Jayson “J-Didda” Butler

No comments: