Wednesday, July 2, 2008

THE UNDERGROUND MUSIC AWARDS.. LETS KEEP IT REAL NOW

Just sending my "whats up's" to everyone.. as you know or may not know

the UMA's is upon us go to www.hiphoppalace.com and vote

Shout out to all my niggas and niggets who are nominated. I do however intend to remain Neutral. This year mainly because a lot of cats that I know are in the same categories .. I just got off the phone with someone looking for my “endorsement” (I Guess I’m a super delegate now) lol

But I do say I will give only one Official Endorsement and that is a “Write-In” for The Most “INFLUENTIAL RADIO DEEJAY OF THE YEAR” for Bedtyme 357 Taking nothing away from Envy, Enuff, Thoro, & My NIgga Self But Bedtyme is the next flex people.

I know What it is and I know Urban Threshold personally and we are good friends but I know its over the Remy ma situation. But for Bedtyme to not be mentioned as a Nominee is ridiculous. Bed told me not to do this but I am the Bishop and I gotta speak my mind let us go down the list

Bedtyme deejays for or deejayed for

Get it Poppin’ Radio aka Da G.I.P. 1.FM Jamz/91.9 FM

Formally N.EX.T.U.P. Radio 1.FM Jamz 91.9 FM

Formally Kitty Radio

Formally The Round Table

His own Show Hate Money Radio/The A&R Report

Hosted over 20 mixtapes this year for artists both signed and unsigned

The Kid is doing his numbers. Everyone in the underground has to come see us at the Matrix . we the Triple A of this music shit.. and Bedtyme is the Deejay that stirs the whole shit . Shout out to DWI cause he producers all of our shows. But if you gonna Honor the influential Deejay of the underground and not mention My homie.. I’m sorry..

So enclosing The views of J-Didda does not necessarily reflect those of my comrades


Anyway shout out to everyone who is nominated my niggas Lexx, Sic, 2GunCiz, Levi, Madman (my nigga), Mancini, Sha Stimuli, Nicki, The League, Amadeus, Drawzilla, Playboy Chi and who ever I missed I’m sorry ..

No comments: