Tuesday, December 18, 2007

The Bishop Is Crossing...(12/18/07) aka The Odd year is almost over pka Sorry I been away...

What's good people.. I'm sorry I haven't Blogged in months Its been a crazy crazy past couple of months so today I actually have a lil time to reflect on things..

So 2007 is almost gone and I tell you I cant wait to see it go the Odd year is finally almost over. with a lot of promise for the next even year. I have learned that Odd years have not been good years for me personally but professionally it plants the seeds for the fruitful even years I have enjoyed. So in 09 I will look upon the new odd year as just another planting season another change season.

This year has had its up and downs twist and turns but I wouldn't really change a thing.. I was at guesthouse last week and bumped into a young lady yes another "Aquarius" I cant shake them people.. but she decides to try and read me (apparently she is physic) don't laugh I do believe that some people have gifts. anyway she goes on to say that this is the happiest you have been in a longtime . I said No not really lol. then she corrected herself and said u are comfortable with your position meaning u can see the purpose to everything things are beginning to fall in to place. That I would agree with .

I have yet to recover from the "N.J. Experience" but I have been able to accept that I will never recover and that that was a necessary evil to focus me on my mission.

I have spent the last 2 and half years branding myself into an actual force in this industry with a tremendous upside. Now as I embark on my serious return to the "rap game" I find myself hungry again . poised to make a serious impact in the game.

For the first time I have real support and not just moral . I have an understanding of the business so much so that my business savvy is now over-shadowing my artistic ability. ("People forget I'm nice)

But we are living in a time when being nice doesn't matter . The game unfortunately respects one's business over there talent. When did we as a people as a country care about and make judgments about whether or not to support an artist's product based upon there business?

We love the multi-tasker

People wonder how I do it. Captain this ship I sail..

Develop a popular underground radio show, Book guests, host find and deal with sponsors, then start a consultation company map out and plan projects for other artists, promote parties (to the best of my ability lol what up ace) Book major names for these events . work a fulltime demanding job that has nothing to do with music. Now 50mics .. which I look upon as my retirement plan. Still work on material for the upcoming "The Bishop Is Crossing Vol. 1" something has to suffer..

less interviews on lyfe sux TV for me. (Sorry Jenn) cant run around as much with the camera..but we still poppin hard body that's why its good to have a great team.

I have a great team great partners great associates

so in all I say I'm blessed and 2007 The Cursed Odd year wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be it was actually a pretty good year despite some setbacks ..

PS: I know you thought I would have more important things to blog about in my first real blog back I'm working on some stuff...

No comments: