Tuesday, December 4, 2007

The Bishop Is Crossing..aka Bah humbug is upon us..

The Bishop Is Crossing..aka Bah humbug is upon us..


RIP To Pimp C aka Chad Butler.. Man I hate this time of year... one of the most humble and good dudes I have met in the 'stry and one of the only ones I met that kept it totally 100 with me when they are still in the limelight.. a lot of "Poppin" people give you that hollywood not Pimp damn ..

This Time Of Year is the worst.. statistically more people die in december and january then any other time of year.. they say its because of the he "holiday cheer" I don’t know what it is. I just know that this time of year its hard for me to get all cherry and happy when I remember the years when I had to bury a loved one or someone I know's loved one has just passed on to the otherside trully death isn't a bad a thing but for some reason when they go young and to us had more to do its tough..

oh well.. I guess since xmas is here I still want my "Hula-hoop".. as I do every year.. haven't got it yet..its been 3 years now.. Santa is wack lol ahahha


No comments: