Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Year.. Thanks for a great '07

Happy New Years Everyone... Its Been a great year so I will make my New years shout outs...
Big shout out too. My business partners and brothers/sisters Valentine, Adante Ace, Anthony "Fate" Lynch (Fate in '08 Campaign begins TONIGHT!!), Jenn-z, Moke, Richard Stewart, Kareem Davis, D.W.I.,Circuit, Tim Grant, Tammy Feliciano
Shout out to the Bosses T-Boogie & Doc lol...

Shout out to the "Circle" (Must I name yall??) I name a few.. Lafonda.., Meryl Carter, Sean Due, Doobie, John Doe, Math, Q The Prophet, Grey, Kapri, Joey, Maya, Jen The Pen, Drawzilla, J. Hatch, Don Di Napoli, Nina, Ciz, Esso, Pauli, Ksyn, Juicy, Juicy (My Cancer buddy), Naya, Shelly, Ace Of Spades, Big Ced, Dj Wiz, Dave, 950 +, X and RO, D.V. Alias Khryst, Stimuli , Stephane, Cyn, Dame Grease, Dana Dane, Shampoo, Cheri Dennis,

Shouts to the Horsemen Unlimted, Plague, War, Peace, Pestilence, Luke But we call him Anikin instead, Death, Cool Breeze, Yung Ted Kennedy, Lady K., Willie G, Kenny, Young Ty ..

My Deejays. Bedtyme357, DJ Boy Wonda, DJ Gooch, DJ Carl-One, DJ O.P. DJ Johnny Handsome, The 1,2,3, Kid Kris Kredible, DJ Blaze, DJ R.C., DJ Mary Mac, DJ Lazy K, DJ Sleepy Eye, DJ Kid Capri, DJ Funkmaster Flex, DJ Camillo

New people: Ras, Mike jones, Linx the whole extravagansta staff, Rap, the kid a, C-Styles, Rob Party ave, Bud total industry, Boss, My girl Pleshette the heart breaker, The Staff at spy,

Anyone I missed sorry..

R.I.P. Pimp C. ... I didn't get the chance to build.. with you... .Thanks for all the love

No comments: