Monday, December 24, 2007

Happy Xmas From The Bishop Of Harlem

Happy Christmas!
Wishing all...

Of my friends, family and associates both new
and
old a very Happy Christmas and Merry New Year. I
thank all of you for the support you have giving me in
all of my endeavors.

Thanks from all of us at Get It Poppin' Radio
aka Da G.I.P. ,50 Mics Inc., L.Y.F.E.S.U.X TV,
N.EX.T.U.P. Radio,
Sports Rap Radio & Crezyrakk
Records.This Year Was a very fruitful year for me and I
owe much of the success to all of you . 2007 Was
Great but we are "Getting It Straight in '08" Expect
more things from me and my associates more music,
more parties and more of the same old Didda you love
or love to hate lol

in 2008 the 50 Mic Tournament Begins &
Finally the Bishop Is Crossing Vol. 1 Comes Out.
Download New Single "The Bishop Is Crossing aka
The Press Conference"


http://download.yousendit.com/EDAEB749734EE5B8


(My Chrismas Present To The Game Is I'm Back!!!)

Sincerely,

J-Didda aka "The Bishop Of Harlem"

No comments: